Sunday, February 4, 2018

Oracle Intelligent Chatbot MOOC

In the (not so much) spare time, I decided to attend to the Oracle Chatbot MOOC.

It has been not so difficult, since I had already an high-level understanding of what is a Chatbot and how our Chatbot (part of Oracle Mobile Enteprise Cloud) is made and working.

But anyway, as always, a MooC takes time, requires coding.

It was useful, tough and in some moments fun.

Have a look at the series of well-crafted video on Youtube, created by my collegues, on the features
of our Mobile Cloud Platform and Intelligent Chatbot.

Here it is.


1 comment:

  1. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
    Chatbot Company in India
    Chatbot Company in Chennai
    Chatbot Development Company in Chennai
    Chatbot in Chennai
    Chatbot Development Company in India

    ReplyDelete